From DIDEAS Wiki
- ceb_log todo BMdoc notes hours_1012 hours_1101 hours_1102 hours_1103 lifefix_log T
- garden12 ; emg_2009 ; Enc_2010 ; AKENC ; Kknee1 ; Br46_v1 gps1 ; lifefix ; battery ; loadwasher ; elecdog ; Brushless_control ; ceb_misc_prj ; pf_top_nav ; T
PF Users Navigation:
- PCB; Lifefix_users; Pf_users; benchtest_users; CalibFix Users; Hardware; Assembly ; iochan ;
- PCA : PCB ; AKENC SC/MC 218 ; FET 217 ; IMU219 ; Swifi ; Rev200_mods ; PCA Inventory
- Special Commands to the Ankle (PFCMD) : State Controller Commands; Motor Controller Commands; Python Examples; IMU Commands ;PFCMD_PY; Pf_calb_table_py; Virtual spring test; PF EEPROM
- DOC: Pf_users; Powerfoot Keyboard User Interface; Steps for Manual Tuning; "Dashboard" Program For Assisting with Tuning
- NEW (CEB) WIKI
- Torque Feedback Controller Guide
- 1 2014
- 2 2012 Q4
- 3 2012 sep goals
- 4 2012 goals
- 5 mar 2012 todo
- 6 feb 2012 todo
- 7 oct 2011 todo
- 8 ric
- 9 H22
- 10 Geeks
- 11 todo
- 12 2.2
- 13 2.3
- 14 old
- 15 todo
- 16 Aug 09
- 17 7-10-09
- 18 7-4-09
- 19 7-3-09
- 20 7-2-09
- 21 6-30-09 todo
- 22 before next track test
- 23 CEB NOTES
- vent pipe opening
- install bathroom fan
- install whole house fan
- DONE fix water leak
- done fix drain leak
- DONE fence garden to allow chicken access
- fix mac keyboard
- open - disconnect keyboard - see if trackpad always functions
- fix dell keyboard
- order window for BR and SR
- laundry room faucet
- done kitchen faucet
- build hatcher
- build / test new incubator
- order SSR from MPJA
- garden hose on porch
- order plumbing fixtures
- drill hole
- hot water for util sink
- need better drain for util sink
- sink in garage
- run electrical to CH
- run water to CH
- run water to garden
- run water / electrical to pond
- install pond pump
- DONE insulate porch roof
- finish porch window trim
- DONE swing set and sand box
- install split AC
- deck around porch
- repair covered area roof (replace roof)
- deck on covered area
- replace furnace
- fix garage electrical mess (in progress)
- house water filter
- DONE replace window in BR
- DONE replace sliding door in SR
- thur - finish planting NW corner
- bring in top soil
- soybeans in the sandy part
- ?? on the 3 remaining hills
- fri - S strip
- sat - SW
- butter nut
- sun - finish up?
- 24V buck for power tools
- lawnmower booster
- DONE install piano room door
- need to finish trim and install handle
- DONE install sliding door
- DONE order PEX plumbing fixtures
- install electrical
- DONE cut down tree
2012 sep goals
- order replacement sliding door
- build chicken house
- better crib
- window shelves
- estimates for fuse box replacement
- green house
- stone tools
- chainsaw mill
- improve the house deck
Sep 2012 LOL - bascially none of these things done!
mar 2012 todo
- plant spinach / radish
- done relocate chickens
- done plant indoor seeds (do in Feb next year)
- done buy chainsaw mill
feb 2012 todo
- 11:30am (23rd) 692. 2:30pm (21st) 682
- done order chainsaw mill
- order gas chainsaw
- water filters:
- filter bags
- activated carbon (loose)
- chicken fence
- electric fence for garden
- electric fence for yard / goats
- mobile chicken coup
- D select various legumes for seeding yard
- D wild flowers
- D purchase wheel barowel
- purchase mini-tractor and wagon
- NA purchase top load washer
- D order garden seeds
- D order live trees and bushes
oct 2011 todo
- complete motor test
- implementation in benchtest could be adequate. does rotation and simple analysis ; could print "PASSED" and "FAILED" with little effort
- working on complete fully automated test that measurements resistance of coils, the speed constant, and the encoder behavior
- board is horizontally mounted. need to understand the expected range of offsets and noise
- runs the self test which causes a somewhat known deflection
- sign offer
- CVS photo
- contact PP office - reschedule
- goto PP office
- pickup PP
- book hotel in Sarain
- create CV
- Carlisle townhall
- schedule inspections
- take back S ankle and upgrade swifi and send back
- take back router
- send pic32 board
- send code for decode of ankle comm
- send pinouts and headers
- update baudrate in swifi
- find out firm versions Ric
- create Admin account on mac
- install pyserial on mac
- where is mediawiki
- docs for central coating
- assemble a ptoyotype AKENC4b
- order AM256q devices.
- assemble a prototype BATMOD2 w/FETs
- new board submission for BATRCP and BATMOD
- code up CRC database for python
- EEPROM tables.
- code for dashboard
- code for 3rd encoder.
- contact RLS re the effect of magnet size.
- need 5 AKENC3d by Nov 8th
- KNEE3 controller
- SPI quad uart w/IMU
- AKENC3d and AKENC4
- WIP4E (w/dual by 9 connector)
- PSER2 and PSER1
- when in H2, the torque can be off by 40.
- ac relax mode, use pitch vel
- should be a function of PCI. 5 by default, increase to 10 or 15
- add support for the high res encoder
- calb stop
- MC imped
- calb tables
- install 5a encoder
- calb stop needs to capture
- write new calb app, that does its own analysis
- for each pair of encoders, estimate ball nut position
- new PCB submission (fixed batrcp, and batmod)
high speed at swing want no power overall - for weeks - no recharge need torque speed curves
- invoice MEKA, IW
- DC sine sweep
- random noise.
- investigate torque ripple
- add docs for 1120 commands, add docs for do command, add docs for robo_config.
- make SWIFI w/6 serial ports and connector for EMG
- make Ken specific MC board.
- investigate apparent current overflows with large backdrive freq.
- recode PI loop to saturate Isum
- make separate MC project for life fix. Will have condition compilation and large code model
- have MC send back more info about the LF - eg position in thrust table.
- have MC send back LF binary state variables.
- integrate wifi_fast into run_life fix.
- write python to review data from the SWIFI
- locate SWIFI connectors.
- For DY : My main code is :
- locate connectors for ADIS or purchase
- PCB run - merge SWIFI and IMU and BLMD SPI breakout? (eg SPI swifi)
- car insurance - discuss metlife w/DWB
- MITFCU - call about fees for savings/ money market.
- Report expenses for Chicago trip
- Locate receipts for MIT video card purchases.
- contact WI re sales tax collection error
- test RTOS
- PCB - isolated RS232, SWIFIs
- for monday - damping FF at zero degrees.
- send out loadwasher.
- force fields are loaded automatically, need to ENABLE
- (yesterday)(fixed issues of feature bits and runleve.
- SC - check for hall zero - but to correct, need the spline table.
- force fields are loaded automatically, need to ENABLE
- IMU automatically on (why is EEPROM ignored?) (believe causes by feature bits in walking_param)
- check for hall zero location
- chech for normal SG offset.
- PVF engages at zero vel crossing, allow for vel-offset.
- IMU signal processing
- accelerometer, direct output ; ratiometric, powered by 3.0V ref
- z axis gyro : powered by 5V, uses 3.0V ref on Vratio, 267k at Sumj; dynamic rage = 500 deg/sec
- x&y gyro : 3v power supply
- gyro and accl signals all have 1k, 0.1uF RC filter
- zero encoder based on calibrated hall sensor.
- write python program to bump overload parameters, and monitor max
- PC programs to load/save defaults
- program to convert matlab calb files into python calb table
before next track test
- create a command that has a single parameter to specify the type of code to run
- wake into mode 0, sensors are operational (for test jig)
- wake into mode 0, but also do commutation (for test jig where AK will be driven.)
- wake into walking mode, with impulse current = 0
- wake into walking mode, using EEPROM defaults, but impulse current = 0
- wake into walking mode, using EEPROM defaults, with impulse current
- DEMO mode : using EEPROM defaults, relaxed enabled, full impulse current
- ability to specify which EEPROM table is the default.
- ability to read out the SG offset log - seems to have an issue...
- DONE : use CRC with WIFI_FAST
- MORE WORK : load / save walking parameters
- IS USED FOR HALL SENSOR : use calibration table
- TODO : use motor current offset.
- VERIFY : use force fields
- TODO : glue down hall sensor.
- detech motor faults - just to holding state.
- overload warning - detect and servo to safe position.
- integrate in the EEPROM code.
- VERIFY : during swing issue a test current into the motor to measure it's resistance (store somewhere)
- statemachine - look at MC offset, if there is much disagreement with defaults then signal error
- statemachine - log SG offsets
- add thermal model for motor and ACS712 to state controller
- code to make sure the motor is moving correctly when reseting the encoder.
- learn to use the EEPROM. log SG torque at boot, and during each step.
- capture initial SG offset into EEPROM
- capture SG offset during swing into EEPROM
- encoder breakout
- current sensor - isense1 (unipolar)
- faux SG board
- sg breakouts x 4
- pser1d - udp compat pser
- fup1 - gender changer
- re-spin motor and state controllers? Knee PCB?
- send out PSER1D and other boards in 4layer nice.
- WIFI w/2Meg RAM
- electronic fuse, ballancer, ON/OFF switch - battery pack less the charger.
- FUP flash drive datalogger.
- if needed - FUP datalogger w/Wifi / BT and 2meg ram
- motor voltage circuit
- In VNC1 : change 3.3V regulator to MCP1700, 3.3V ; 2.2M resistor to 2.0Meg; voltage and resistor for the LT3470 regulator
- verify thermal models Thermal data
- need a way to verify that TVS is operational. need to see what effect T has on TVS voltage.
- MC code improvement
- verify Q15 operation of code on MC
- MC feedforward.
- motor controller safety and thermal model for motor and FETs - needs to stop motor....
- motor commands needs to allow readback of selected sensor (so we can cycle through lots of sensors)
- current measurement PCB (with Y voltage measure)
- encoder breakout boards
- SG breakout boards
- new WIFI wireless
PO BOX 24489 Indianapolis IN 46224 Media:Example.ogg