From DIDEAS Wiki
- ceb_log todo BMdoc notes hours_1012 hours_1101 hours_1102 hours_1103 lifefix_log T
- garden12 ; emg_2009 ; Enc_2010 ; AKENC ; Kknee1 ; Br46_v1 gps1 ; lifefix ; battery ; loadwasher ; elecdog ; Brushless_control ; ceb_misc_prj ; pf_top_nav ; T
- 1 wed dec 1
- 2 thur dec 2
- 3 fri dec 3
- 4 sat dec 4
- 5 sun dec 5
- 6 mon dec 6
- 7 tue dec 7
- 8 wed dec 8
- 9 thur dec 9
- 10 fri dec 10
- 11 sat dec 11
- 12 sun dec 12
- 13 mon dec 13
- 14 tue dec 14
- 15 wed dec 15
- 16 thu dec 16
- 17 fri dec 17
- 18 sat dec 18
- 19 sun dec 19
- 20 mon dec 20
- 21 tue dec 21
- 22 wed dec 22
- 23 thur dec 23
- 24 fri dec 24
- 25 sat dec 25
- 26 sun dec 26
- 27 mon dec 27
- 28 tue dec 29
- 29 wed dec 29
- 30 thur dec 30
- 31 fri dec 31
wed dec 1
9a - 10:30p
- extend pre_build script to work with all controllers, add necessary support file to each project
- work with JS and ZH to discover cause of IMU scaling problem
- work with AB on bluetooth/android - seems to be related to timing and flow control in the BT
- work with KMa to assemble and test battery board set
thur dec 2
- 9:15a - 8:15p -3
- kit to L-tronics
- update BOM and PCB docs.
- meet w/RC and ZH re statemachine bug during TS
- review diag code, email on issues.
- complete integration of shared object into IMU
- complete integration of serial number based scaling of IMU data.
fri dec 3
- 9a - 1:40p
- develope bt_config app
- 3pm - 5:30pm
- meet with RB re integration of test alg
- meet with AB on PDA app
- meet with JS on IMU operation and calb table.
- meet with RC on status
sat dec 4
- 10a - 12:30
- develope BATRCP3 inspection and test procedure.
- 1:30p - 10:30p
- work with Khang on board assembly
- work w/DG on inspection / test procedure
- revise BATMOD3 BOM
- knees to MIT
- reboot PC
- rename BATMOD3s
- email GG re CA inspection, CC K and DG
- order digikey parts for BATMOD
sun dec 5
- 11:30a - 8:40p
- write testing procedure for batrcp
- debug batrcp3.#0107
- full bat system validation, tested charger
mon dec 6
- 8:10a - 10:30p (-45min)
- work out plan for getting BATMOD3 assembled.
- python calibration tables
- testing of BATMOD3, serialization
- photo graph BATMOD3 and BATRCP3 and package for CenCoat, work w/DkG on same
- DigK overnight order for BATMOD3
- work w/ZH on TS detector.
- work on profiler
- testing calb tables.
tue dec 7
- 9:15a - 12:40p
- merge profile support
- calb table integration
- integrate KM into soldering of wires onto boards tonight.
- 1:30p - 1:25a
- extract documents from CA, work w/KA to assemble wires into boards
- document pyshared objects
- debug #22
- support for new KVF files
- debug BT lock up issue
- matlab code to create KVF from IMU.mat files.
wed dec 8
- 9:15a - 7:15p -1hr
- email re assembly issues / documentation
- work w/AB on streaming EEPROM
- complete IMU table conversion
- pyshared -> MC
- debug IMU calb table, create pyshared_addresses.py that handles address lookup
thur dec 9
- 8:40a - 9:45p -1 +15
- developed streaming memory and lib dataport v3
- repaired SM code, related to persistent variables.
- Digikey order for power supplies, other tools
- corrected toestrike pff boost
- discussed documentation procedures w/K
- discussed test diag requirements w/GG
- debug robo_config, able to read / write ram table to IMU
fri dec 10
- 8:45a - 1:45p (-15)
- 3:00p - 9:40p
- robo_config improvements.
- deal with motor emergency at Cog
- investigate #3 motor, find is 8192 counts and cable appears to be correctly wired.
- assist with tuning, again find PV error and trace it to a state 4->5 transisition
- develop 502,503 SC 6 for AB
sat dec 11
- 1pm - 8:55p
- robo_config testing; new dict class that can specify how it is printed
- discuss w/RC how to
- testing of trajectory
- debug #17 failure, traiced to defective SSI signal and exposed wire
- program ENC3e,
- attempt to replace encoder, doesnt fit.
- 10p - 12:15a
- develop acausal kitchen mode processing.
sun dec 12
- 12:35p - 1:50p
- improvements to KM alg.
- respond to emails.
- 2:15p - 4:50 (-15)
- discussion w/RC re PDA IP, and trajectory
- add PV history for swing.
- 5:30p - 6pm
- 8:10 - 11:20p
- add calb tables
- robo_config improvement
mon dec 13
- 8:35a-9:15p -30
- mad rush!
- calb tables update
- install py 2.7.1 on telemetry laptop
- investigate state 6 non-exit issue,
- calb stop #24 to investigate large CD
- prepare #24, #25
- fixed params in #24
tue dec 14
- 11:20a - 1:35a (yes 14 hrs)
- work w/AB to integratne header_parser into update_firmware.py
- work w/BB on diag and wifi_fast dataport
- work w/GG on debug of batrcp remotely.
- get new K2,K3 params into robo. make adjustable in ram.
- update reaD_calb_stop to produce KVF output
- nearly complete table integration
wed dec 15
- 12:30p - 1a -30 min
- lots of random help
- work with DkG re batrcp
- bring in KM, prepare BATMOD and RCP
- locate order blade fuse
- work w/tables and bias
- imu calb tables
thu dec 16
- 9:30a - 11:15p
- phone discussion to help BB, GG, JS
- document RC????
- discuss w/BB and JS firmware checksum.
- assist BB with teletry
- write battery test prodecutre
- instruct JV on basic do_command and SC/MC control
- get imu tables working
fri dec 17
- 12:30- 11:30p
- assist BB w/diag
- discuss CRC w/JS
- discuss PDA w/AB
- discuss system status /RC
- meet w/JV discuss more MC commands.
- experiments w/IMU communication, alternate method of writing tables (that failed)
- switch firmware to build assuming IMU has it tables.
sat dec 18
- 11:45a - 12:25p
- contact KM, RC, and BB
- prepare #1 with latest firmware and tables
- minor updates to robo_config, and firmware
- 1:05p - 10:25p
- work w/KM to debug ankles - rebuilds #14
- work w/HH on communication and PDA
- IMU_INIT_DISABLE breaks IMU comm
- investigate #22 failure
- update twiki and emails
H2.2 # 22 : rsp_fields ['fw_pn', 'hw_pn', 'serial_num', 'last_eco', 'sn'] last_eco 2866 fw_pn L:70 F:A5 SN_H2_001 serial_num Jun 25 10 10:23:54 sn 16016016 hw_pn SN_H2_001 HW:300 rsp_fields ['fw_pn', 'hw_pn', 'serial_num', 'last_eco', 'sn'] last_eco 2837 fw_pn BLD# 1019 2837.8 serial_num Jun 21 10@19:44:09 sn 300 hw_pn MCApp-Rev300L
sun dec 19
- 10:55a- 1:35am (yes 1.35am)
- work on init statemachine. move IMU init to later; move some variable initialization earlier.
- IMU eEPROM tables work
- look into BT w/#27
- assist BB w/DIAG
- get tables working, reordered demux SM
- rebuild KVF for #24-#29
mon dec 20
- 2p - 12a
tue dec 21
- 10:25a- 12:15a -1 hr.
- assist BB w/diag and boot issues.
- discuss PDA issues w/AB
- discuss CRC w/JS
- discuss docs procedures w/GG
- set up MAC for bluetooth
- meet w/DG, RC, CW on rework for power wires.
- serialize BatPak and BatRcp boards.
- contact blue radios re config issue.
- KM - assembles and tests BATMOD, test BATRCP3 w/PDA, sign off and put into quarantine
- KM - assembled 5 extended wires
- testing BATRCP7 amd 13. 13 seems to work, but possibly no do_command thorough.
- experimented with fast data modein BT
wed dec 22
- 1.5 hr
- discussions w/bobby; email
thur dec 23
- 10a - 10:10p
- discuss CRC w/JS
- testing of PDA - still has issues, unable to rename.
- assist MM with testing, streamline board test
- assist JV with spring test, modify benchtest to accept floats for duration
- work with KM to test RMB20 and IMU
- develop IMU test procedure
- purchase dinner for KM and MM
- test robots w/HH - #24 is working, #25 is not. (could be different build config.)
fri dec 24
- 10:10a -11:30p -2 dinner -1 prep
- KVF class to support verification
- discuss design review w/RC
- investigate two possible bugs
- motor hums when backdriven in ES, but not if manually placed into IMP mode
- issue when H tested of erratic relaxed exit and PFxln. seemed to be fixed when the MC firmware was fully rebuilt.
- review OSC startup issue
- clean up the mercury workstation, update python 2.7, SVN and MPLAB to 8.6
sat dec 25
- 12:15p - 11:10p -30 mins
- investigate motor hum.
- compile and test plot_float app; download, install matlab; install runtime libraries
- continue clean up of mercury
- investigate optimization issues on MC.
sun dec 26
- 12:15p - 7:30p
- discuss diag w/BB
- collect eeprom log data for BB.
- test robots w/HH, test effect optimization, collect dashboards
- 8pm - 12:20a
- develop motor vibration state machine.
- modify do_command -s to allow for hex numbers.
mon dec 27
- 9:30a - 9:10pm
- design review meeting.
- go to IW, prepare robots
- prepare DP9 and test with BB and WB
tue dec 29
- 8:45am - 11:00am
- plot float development
- testing of MC tone / vibration (and create test plan)
- work w/BB on diag
- 11:30apm - 12:30am (yes 12 hrs)
- meet w/RC and BB to discuss diag
- discuss IMU bugs w/JS and ZH
- prepare PC for tuning of WB and RR
- code for PDA limits
- code to servo robot and enter states 2,3 for overnight testing of IMU
wed dec 29
- 10:30am - 1pm
- review servo experiment results, estimate IMU and MC error rate.
- 1:30p - 8:45p
- review battery stress test procedure
- develop meter calibration procedure, and calibrate
thur dec 30
- 1:30pm - 9:45p
- discuss diag run-time with BB
- continue meter calibration procedure development
fri dec 31
- 5 hrs
- tag of firmware
- experment with IIR filter.