From DIDEAS Wiki
- garden12 ; emg_2009 ; Enc_2010 ; AKENC ; Kknee1 ; Br46_v1 gps1 ; lifefix ; battery ; loadwasher ; elecdog ; Brushless_control ; ceb_misc_prj ; pf_top_nav ; T
PF Users Navigation:
- PCB; Lifefix_users; Pf_users; benchtest_users; CalibFix Users; Hardware; Assembly ; iochan ;
- PCA : PCB ; AKENC SC/MC 218 ; FET 217 ; IMU219 ; Swifi ; Rev200_mods ; PCA Inventory
- Special Commands to the Ankle (PFCMD) : State Controller Commands; Motor Controller Commands; Python Examples; IMU Commands ;PFCMD_PY; Pf_calb_table_py; Virtual spring test; PF EEPROM
- DOC: Pf_users; Powerfoot Keyboard User Interface; Steps for Manual Tuning; "Dashboard" Program For Assisting with Tuning
- NEW (CEB) WIKI
- Torque Feedback Controller Guide
- High side current monitor ICs: INA168-9, INA138-9, INA270-1, INA210,211,212,4,9 INA 193,196,197
- INA139 CMRR -~60db @ 1Mhz w/G=100
- INA209 - I2C high side current and voltage measurement.
- INA210-214 H&L side, offer high gain, but not enough common mode rejection @ 1MHz (-40db), and also only 10khz BW (or less), allows DC offset and thus is bi-directional
- INA200-202 - gain to 100khz, but not enough CMRR and PSRR
- INA203-205 - current shunt montor w/2 comps - 500khz - TSSOP14
- INA193-198 - voltage output, 100khz, 50db CMRR @ 1mhz
- AD8211 - H&Low side, high BW, good CMRR, gain=20
- AD8212 - adjust gain, but BW decreases w/gain
- AD8213 - dual monitor, G=20, MSOP10, high and low side
- SC sends commands periodically specifying the (minimum) boost converter output voltage.
- boost converter is not normally active or switching
- SC command for emergency shut off, not re-enabled until re-insertion.
- battery terminals are not normally live. thus impossible to externally short.
- external power enabled when battery inserted into robot.
- micro power hall sensor senses a magnet and enables BAF
- high impedance source that is 'shorted' when connected to robot and enables BAF
- BAF 'soft starts' robot - avoiding inrush current
- low voltage (and fuel gauge) shutoff - voltage of each cell is indepentically monitored.
- impedance tracking of each cell?
- fuel gauge : micropower current sensor that integrates charge/discharge of battery.
- electronic fuse : SC sends commands periodically that specify the maximum amount of current and/or power allowed.
- internal charger and balancer PDF
- inductive charging.
- believe a MSP430 micro should be employed. lowest possible power
- has ADCs, however, *might* not be accurate enough to monitor cell voltages (15V/4096 = 4mV) - may require external 16 bit ADC, or opamp conditioning