From DIDEAS Wiki
SG Amps / Bridge Ref
INA326 based amplifiers.
340 ohm (full) bridge is driven from 5.0V supply though 470 (.1%) resistor. Thus bridge voltage is 2.39V (6.2mA). Actual value of 5V supply can be read from CPU.
- SG1 (compression??) : R1 = 2.0k, R2 parallel 1.58M -> gain of 790
- SG2 (moment) : R1 = 4.7k, R2 parallel 1.58M -> gain of 336
- added state early_stance
- removed friction compensation
- acceptable state machine completed
- added idle state where K=0, B=10
- removed VPM power
- experimented with impulse power where current is a function of torque
- finalized with i=k*(tau-40nM)^2 - where i is 13 amps at tau=120nM
- finalized gains