From DIDEAS Wiki
The MM32BRK is an analog breakout board for the Diamond MM-32 16-bit Analog I/O PC-104 interface module.
Rev 1 is a yellow colored (AP Circuits) PCB with silver traces and no silk-screen. In solder find the text label "medialab/mm32brk.pcb REV1 022105"
- MM32 ribbon cable (2)
- Power (1)
- Analog Inputs (16)
- Analog Outputs (4)
- DAC output headers polarity opposite the power pins
- Although the input connectors are laid out in an orderly grid, the last two inputs (IN14 and IN15) are swapped in the array.
- Some power supply decoupling caps on pg3 of SCH have the wrong orientation, populated on PCBs correctly
- 4 groups of LEDs indicate the presence of power and the state of the fuses.
- Normally the LEDs on either side of the fuse should be dark – when a fuse blows these LEDs should be visible.
- LEDs adjacent to the power connectors indicate the presence of power
FUSES : the fuses socket may be populated with a shorting wire, a fast blow fuse, or a resistors which will act like a slow blow fuse.