From DIDEAS Wiki
Breakout board for Accelnet Micro Module
- for Copley Controls Corp models : ACK-055-06, or ACK-090-04
- yellow tint PCB from AP-Circuits
- bottom side text label "medialab/copmm1.pcb", "06/06/05"
- dimensions : 3.36 x 2.21"
- 7 position terminal block with removable screw terminal plug (may be 4 position)
- DB25 female
- RJ45 (8 pos) for RS-232 programming cable
- pair of female headers for mounting Copley motor amplifier
- "V.MOT" is a dual red/green with intensity related to average motor voltage
- "HV.PWR" indicates the presence of the HV motor supply
- "+5V" indicates the presence of 5V from Copley motor amp
- Need to switch RxD and TxD on the RJ11 connector. Do this by cutting traces and adding jumper wires.
- change LED to gull-wing such as P504-ND
- remove "gnds" from power header - see page 9 of Accelnet for grounding method
- RS232 connector over board edge by ~0.1"
- termblk header obscures 1/2 the lower line of text labels "CHS COM HV+...."
- DB25 plate mounting holes
- smaller copley connector is 22 pins - not 24pins specified in SCH and PCB
- zener diode across caps for shunting brakeing current
- swap RS-232 signals on RJ11
- add resistor across REF+- inputs
- 06-08-05 : Submitted to AP-Circuits (received 2 copies)
- 06-10-05 : Ser #1,#2 built
- 06-10-05 : cut RxD, TxD traces on SER #1,#2 from RJ-11 ie swapped signals